Wednesday 12 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 12

Hey lovelies

Zzzzz..I'm tired at 10pm again! I love having a normal sleep pattern but woah, its horrible when all you look forward to is getting up at 7am and going to sleep at 10.. I get sleepy around 7pm, I cant handle it haha! Today's been another zzz day. Mum went to work, so did Dad and I just stayed in. I recorded 2 Youtube videos and one needed to go up today..oopsie! I also received my Elemis giveaway goodies in the post, cant wait to show you them all & use them! They look so good, what do you all think of Elemis? 
I also had Chinese for tea, I love making my own, tastes much more nicer than the chinese shop.. I also hope you all liked my #WhatIAteWednesday post.. my first one! I want to do a mix of fashion, beauty, food on here instead of just beauty, I deleted my food blog just because I want everything on here, for everyone of you to see. I hope you like my cooking posts, I cook a lot and I love doing it so I think its nice if you all share my love of cooking with me; especially if you like cooking yourself, we can share recipes! 
Also, today was 12/12/12, who saw it?! I waited for the clock to turn 12 everything, and I got a picture! I'm such a geek at this stuff, I love capturing pictures of everything! I love keeping memories so I was so happy I got the picture. Knowing my luck, I thought I would end up getting the picture at like 12:12:13.. but I didnt! 
I cant believe that the next triple figures like 1/1/1 is in around 78 years time.. I'll be dead then.. unless I'm super healthy aha! It was only the other day I was saying to Mum that my children/grandchildren will see the year 3000, and I might, just about! Its so weird, time flies by. I also looked at the calender earlier '1 week and 6 days till Christmas' WHAAAT?! The time has gone super speedy and I just cant believe I've had no time to get myself properly Christmassy.. I'm sure I will be soon.. I hope:-(
Anyway, I'll sh rambling now! I had a lot to say today haha. I'll see you all at Blogmas Day 13 and the odd beauty post tomorrow..

Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...