Sunday 16 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 14, 15, 16

Hey lovelies

BIG, BIG, BIG apologies.. I haven't Blogmassed in 3 whole days.. I feel really bad but I do have a reason! I didn't Blogmas just because I thought I would do one whole post instead of doing everyday saying 'i didn't do much'. To me, it seems like my Blogmas posts get quite boring if I haven't done anything, so maybe you guys wouldn't be too bothered if I didn't bother doing it for a few days. As you all know, I don't miss days out, I catch up by doing a big post with all the missed days, just like I'm doing tonight! I've done quite a bit too, so I hope you enjoy this Blogmas.. if you don't please comment below and I'll stop doing them! I just want you guys to have your say; if you don't like the posts.. I'll stop! xo

So on the 14th which was.. Friday.. I didn't have anything planned, around 3pm I decided to go to Tesco with Dad and do the Friday shop, unfortunately this didn't happen! We were on our way there and it was raining and ugh, I couldn't be bothered! Ever get that? Where you want to do something but can never be bothered to go?! So I went back home and watched Friday Night TV with a pizza! 

Then yesterday, Saturday 15th, I went into Town and showed Dad even MORE Christmas things I wanted! *BIG Christmas haul coming!!* and we just decided to buy them there, I knew what the things were so I didn't see the harm in just buying them, I'm getting surprises on Christmas anyway, so I don't know everything I'm getting. I also bought mum's presents! ..My Mum doesn't read my blog *she doesn't know anything about the internet, after many attempts of showing her my blog, the confused face remains* so I can tell you all what I got her; White Musk Body Shop Perfume, A book she's been wanting for a while, a new diary, Baileys and a new bag! Just small gifts that I know she needs and wants, my Mum never really wants presents but I cant just forget can I! I also bought the dog a few of his presents! He has a Christmas stocking with snacks, treats and toys *cute*. All I need now is Dad's presents then I'm done! 8 days to go! 
I also made some more Mince Pies today aswell! *Dads fave*.
Now as I'm finally Christmassy, 8 days seems like agesssssss away! I'm sure it'll go fast-ish but I can see next week being so boring that it goes slow! I always dread the weekdays.. ever so boring; I go to bed around 8pm hahaha!

Today; I really didn't do much. I made some Lemon Muffins & some Chocolate Crunch *#whatiatewednesday post is scheduled don't worry!;-)* and stayed in my onesie. I think it rained today too so I couldn't do much if I wanted too, I was going to take the dog on a long walk but the rain would have stopped that idea anyway! 

I hope you enjoyed this Blogmas, it was quite a big one!

Have you finished Christmas shopping now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...