Sunday 2 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 2!

Hey lovelies

So Ive decided to do 'Blogmas'.. I had this idea about an hour ago when I saw it on someones blog! I wont be doing Vlogmas on my Vlog YouTube unfortunately, due to the fact of 0 confidence of carrying a camera about and chatting to it everyday! Although I'll try and add the cheeky christmas video in when I can, but atleast with 'Blogmas' I can update you with December posts all the month!
I dont know when to do it to, until the last day in December or until Christmas Eve? ...I'm thinking up till the last day in December, yeah?!
Yesterday I missed a post because I didnt have the idea of doing 'Blogmas' until today, but I'll keep you updated with yesterdays events now!

So as yesterday was December 1st, I decided to make some cute decorations for the tree, I got a bit overly excited with the glitter and sticky bits but hey, my childish side was coming out!
I love Christmas but I just havent been 'Christmassy' this year.. I'm quite Christmassy now as I've put the Tree up but its on and off, I suppose its just because I dont think I'm getting a 'big present' this year, like a main present.. I'm just getting small bits and pieces, but I do think I'm getting and iPad for my birthday, so thats a bonus!

Today, for the actual Blogmas post; I put the tree up! I think December 1st (I was meant to do it yesterday, but did it today) is the best time to do it. It looks really pretty and kinda got me into the christmas spirit! We put Christmas chocolates on the tree and some candy canes, I had one.. couldnt resist! The gold, red, silver and purple baubles added a glittery touch, which looks so pretty on the tree. We added some glittery icicles too, which hang down from the tree. We also popped a glittery star on the top - just for tradition! I cant wait to pull the crackers on Christmas Day too!

Have you all put your trees up already, or when are you doing them?! You can send me links to pictures if you would like, I'd love to see them all, I'll insert a picture of mine at the end of this post, I tried getting a good one!

I'll start doing this everyday now, I know they wont be 100% beauty posts, but I think that updating you all is a good thing, especially because I dont always tweet off my blog/youtube twitter and I dont think any of you follow my Instagram, so I think this is a good idea and I hope you all enjoy the posts!

Hope you've all had a good day and I'll speak to you all tomorrow!


Night-Night xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...