Saturday 22 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 22

Hey lovelies

Today's been an ok day! It's not been busy but I did things in the house. I got up slightlyyy late! I got up at 1.30 - oops! I need to start getting up early again, just incase I miss Christmas! I painted my nails today, in Christmassy design. I will post a NOTW post tomorrow showing you. I also done a blog post on Christmas nails which you have all seen AND I made a Christmas Cake! I dont think I like Christmas Cake, I've never tried it but I don't think I would! I always bake things and never eat my own baking.. I just let Dad have it, haha. Not really much to type today! Not long until Christmas though, I'm excited now. 

Hope you all had a brilliant day,
Have a great rest of the weekend..
2 MORE DAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...