Wednesday 26 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 25

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas Day! Seems quite strange that now it's all over and all that leadup has just been and gone.. I love Christmas and always get a bit sad when it's over! I had a great day and got some great little bits! I have a lot to show you over on Youtube when I do my Christmas haul and I really cant wait to review some of the bits for you all, telling you what's worthy and not worthy!
I got some Yankee candles which smell b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l! I remember ordering them waaaaaaaaay back and now I finally have them! I have pink sands, christmas tree, baby powder, christmas cookie and Lemon & lavendar; a perfect range of scents. I got a lot of bath/body things which is always handy because I've used quite a lot up this year and still have alot of Soap&Glory to use, but the more the merrier! I got a few sweeties bits which  I love! (Chewits & Jellytots.. mm!).
I wont go into much detail about what I got, just because I want to do a Christmas Haul and so I don't want to spoil it! I wont be posting pictures of my haul on here, just because its too large and It'll bore you! But I will review quite a few bits after Christmas. As you all might know it's now 2am and it is actually my 16th Birthday! I'm quite excited for my birthday, I can buy a lotto ticket and have a few vodka's in the pub;-) I cant wait to see what small gifts I have in the morning, I know I wont have millions, just because I got a lot on Christmas Day which I prefer.
I'm so happy with my gifts and had a lovely day! It went too fast for my liking, but Christmas always does! 374 more days to go..;)
I hope you all had the most perfect day ever and had a great time with family and friends. I hope you all got what you wanted and hope Santa was generous! I will be Blogmassing tomorrow too so make sure you keep and eye out as I don't know what time it will be posted as I'm not good with keeping everything up to date so it might be past midnight!

Who saw Santa last night;)?

Lots of love..

Have a great Boxing Day xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...