Thursday 27 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 26

Hello! I have Christmas blues.. I really am dreading the tree going down and the presents being put away upstairs in my room. I love all seasons, I love summer but winter has been really good this year and I really have enjoyed Christmas although me, Mum & Dad argued a lot over the last few days!
I have had a great birthday, at first I woke up at 2 - cries - and I was really moody but by 5pm I was really excited and in a good mood! I got some lovely presents, I never get as much as I do for Christmas on my Birthday just because I like to get more for Christmas. I got some really nice personalized '16 today' gifts which are so lovely and I really appreciate! This years presents have been amazing. I also got made a cake by Dad which is so lovely, topped with sweets.. mm! I didn't do anything for my birthday because I'm going to London on Friday for my birthday, skating & winter wonderland! I'm really excited for that too, haha.
I also had another roast dinner today which was good, cant beat a Sunday Dinner on a Wednesday!

Hope you all had a good Boxing Day,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...