Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Week | NOTW!



Hello everyone!
So today might be the day you all do Christmassy designs on your nails - its Christmas Eve! I promised to show you my nails and show you what designs I managed to do from my recent post. I only picked the easiest and best designs from my nail wheel, some I wasn't quite impressed with, so the ones I was impressed with I attempted them on my nails! Sometimes I think that designing on nail wheels is much easier than actually doing them yourself. 

So yeah, that's my NOTW post.. I know it's only small but I'm not quite sure what to put as I explained the nail designs in my post the other day, which you can read - here - if you wish. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...