Saturday 8 December 2012

Any New Year Resolutions, Zofia?

-photo is courtesy of weheartit.com. Although I personally edited it, I can remove it if it belongs to you-

It's that time of year again where everyone says they'll change and they won't. I know that sounds slightly harsh but it's true! People always tweet or Facebook 'new year, new me' ..never works! I must admit I'm a little bit of a sucker for saying I'll do something and I don't; although I have never said that I'll change myself or my personality in the next year. 

I thought it would be a good idea if I do a blog post telling you all things I want to improve in 2013 and things that could improve the year. They're not big things at all, just things that have occurred this year that I haven't really liked.

Not to rely on others -
This isn't the case of getting everyone to do things for me, it's the case of learning to do things that I want to do without getting people to come with me or to get a yes or no off people before I do things. Sounds crazy but it's a little hard to explain!


Not to be too trustworthy - I trust people really easily and I think it's my downfall. I always think everything will end up perfectly but really if I trust people, I only get letdown at the end of it.. I need to learn not to trust people so much like I did before. Back in 2011 I think my trust issues really started and then in 2012 I started to rely and trust my parents a little too much but I think at times they're very much letdowns! *not to be too harsh*


Do things that make me happy -
This one is a lot like the above two, I always expect to do things with Mum&Dad and always rely on them to go somewhere and do something - then I get letdown. So maybe in the new year I might start to get myself up and out and just go for a walk or just go to town and have a browse.. just get some freshair.. do what makes me happy even if it might not be the best option or the best choice.. we learn from our mistakes!


Grow my nails - 
This is a silly one! We all know Zofia will never have long talons.. could always try! 

Get out a bit more - 
As you all noticed via my Blogmas.. I'm always in. Everyday you should live like your last and I think I'm not really doing that.. I'm not expecting a tour of Europe or anything extravagrant.. I just want to do more things and get more fresh air instead of staying in 24/7. I cant wait for Summer!

To get a bigger MAC/ Yankee Candle/ OPI / Makeup Collection
..Bit of a selfish one! I just thought this could be a small resolution that I would collect more makeup.. Pretty good idea.. and easy! Atleast i'll pass one resolution!;-)

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Maybe it gave you some ideas on what you need or want to improve on and gave you an insight of what I'll be doing in 2013. It's the 8th of January already and I think it's going so fast!

Hope you're having a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...