Sunday 9 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 6 & 7

Hey Lovelies


Oh dear! I forgot to 'Blogmas' yesterday! Well, I didn't.. but I was SO busy! Busiest day of this week and I only had 3 hours sleep on Thursday so I was sleepy through the day, but when it got to bedtime I was wide awake! I'll start with Fridays events then explain about today..bad news.

So yesterday, after three hours sleep, I popped into Town and went to the new Primark. I finally bought some boots as its sooooo cold and my poor feet are purple when I actually step outside of the house, it was an essential! I'm going to post a picture up of them soon, I need to sort out my blog posts for the next few weeks anyway, but I've been lazy recently! But yeah, the boots are a tan shade with a buckle, just under the knee and they're perfect! Seems a bit strange wearing them too, I'm used to my ballet pumps! After that I popped home and sorted out my room, it was a must; seeing as I've asked for a LOT of presents *especially because its my birthday on the 26th* and I never have any space/storage at the best of times, so if anyone could recommend me any makeup storage under £10, I'd appreciate it because I've looked everywhere! That took me till around 3pm, then I made some pasta and watched Made In Chelsea *obsessed!*. Then around 5.30 I went and did my Friday Tesco Shop with Dad! I got some tasty goodies including pink&blue bottle sweets which are my ultimate FAVE but never see them anywhere! After that, I had my usual Friday night watching Alan Carr and eating junk! ..well, that's everyday, but sh;-) 

Then today had to be the biggest waste of a day ever.. I woke up late because noone woke me up and I couldn't make it to the clothes show.. total letdown, mega upset! I got myself so excited to meet all the TOWIE people but oh well, Mum promised me that we'd go next year so I cant wait, I hope next year is just as good though! Then I slept most of the day, purely because I was in a bad mood.. not the best idea now I wont be tired tonight, purely why I'm blogging at 1am! 

Tomorrow I do have plans and I hope they actually work out.. they're not that exciting as the Clothes Show, but its something I've looked forward to for months and something I enjoy every year. I also need to plan future posts too, as I'm quite behind on the whole beauty blogging, and seems to be as if my blog is now 'Blogmas' and not beauty! I also have  a YouTube video up tomorrow too! Which will be a link in tomorrow Blogmas.

I hope you all had a better day than I did,
Ill let you all pop off to dreamland now!
Nightnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...