Tuesday 18 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 18

Hey lovelies

OH MY GODDDDD! CHRISTMAS IS A WEEK TODAY! I'm starting to get a bit OTT because it's SO near! Weird to think this time next week it'll be basically nearly over and my birthday will be looming.. I'm not overly excited or looking forward/counting down to my birthday - I never do! But, I'm just so excited and I actually can't wait to get all my goodies and see what surprises I have. Mum went Christmas shopping again today, for surprises! So that's got me a bit more excited!
I've also seen the Dancing On Ice lineup today and I'm looking forward to that. I love that programme and look forward to it every year. The lineup looks great - Lauren Goodger to win! I wish I could skate that good, I've never been but I'm going to London soon so I'm definitely going to Hyde Park to skate. 
That's about it for today I suppose.. haven't done anything much again today..zz.. although I did film a few tag videos for YouTube. 

Do you watch Dancing On Ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...