Thursday 20 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 19

Hey lovelies

Sorry today's Blogmas has been a bit late! Its 1:07am now *won't be when I post it* but this is Wednesday's Blogmas.
This week is going pretty speedy! I kinda want it to be speedy but slow too, just because Christmas always comes&go's too fast! I'm dead excited to get my presents and enjoy Christmas! Now as Wednesday has gone, its only 5 days to go!
Today I did quite a bit. I walked the dog on a longer walk, we went round the area with the good christmas lights and saw a few. Then I came home and made Risotto for dinner and made a special recipe of Quesidilla so I will post a recipe up one day of that. Wasn't an overly busy day, but I did more than usual!

Not long now..
6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...