Friday 14 December 2012

7 Christmas Party Dresses! - Over £25

Untitled #257







So the other day I did a post on dresses that you could buy for your Christmas Party.. all under £25! This post is the second half.. dresses over £25. I noticed that the over £25 ones are more longer and a bit more dressy, whereas the other dresses under £25 were a bit more girly and short. I like both sets of dresses though! 

Lipsy VIP Strapless Cutwork Detail Strapless Dress | £110 | Lipsy
This dress is pretty! I was talking about Floral's in my other post, the other day, and this is another way of wearing florals! Its not the lacy type like many other dresses. I really like this dress because its casual aswell as dressy. This would be good for a Christmas Party at home, or maybe one that you're hosting; One just with friends.

Sparkle Midi Bodycon Dress | £50 | Topshop
I think this is great! In my opinion, Topshop is quite pricey and I don't actually shop there.. I like a few of their clothes and their makeup is brilliant but I think its waaaay overpriced! For this dress though, £50 is pretty alright. Considering the Lipsy dresses I've featured are in the £100 mark. Personally, I wouldn't wear this because I don't have the figure! Obviously if you're confident to wear a nude bodycon then this is perfect! I really like it and I think its a great price. 

Praslin Embellished Black Lace Dress | £34 | New Look
This is so pretty! I think this would look great with these wedges! I would also wear this dress for a meal out or something, its not overly dressy but its not casual. Its quite 'smock' design too, so its not bodycon.. something I would definitely wear and feel confident in!

Lipsy VIP Strapless Diamante Detailed Dress | £160 | Lipsy
This.is.gorgeous! I love this so much! I think the neckline is SO flattering with the diamonds and sweetheart neckline! If I had the figure for this.. it'd be mine! I love the fishtail design too, its so lovely and does really show off your figure/curves. I think its also brilliant for a Christmas Office party or for a meal. Its also a pre-Christmas treat at a whopping £160 but TOTALLY worth it!

Lipsy VIP Sequin Beaded Detail Maxi Dress | £150 | Lipsy
This is also very beautiful! I love the sequins, great for the Christmas party! Glitter & Sequins are the best for Christmas! This is also quite fishtail, I love the design and how it would fit, I also like how its sweetheart neckline but has the sheer chest material so it covers you up a little more. I think this is so pretty and you would definately be the star of the party in this! I also think its worth the money, 100%.

Only Gold Izzy Sequin Dress | £48 | New Look
SEQUINS! This dress is definitely party! Its the ideal dress, I love the gold sequins and the simple design. Although I do think the price is a little excessive for this dress, but I suppose you only get what you pay for! 

Clean T-Shirt Satin Maxi Dress | £72 | Topshop
I prefer this to the nude Topshop one.. I really like the color, I love royal blue so much and this is just perfect for nighttime. I really like the T-shirt neckline, its such a simple dress and not over the top, so you can add jewelerry and glitzy heels. I think this is perfect for the curvier girl, just because it would be nicely fitting, not too tight but body adapting so you feel confident.

I hope you enjoyed my pick of £25+ dresses. I also hope you enjoyed the post yesterday, I think it was a great idea, and something different for my blog! I never really do fashion posts, I always do makeup ones! 

What one do you like?!



2 comments:

  1. The 5th one is absolutely gorgeous, great selection x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! & I know, such a lovely dress:) ..I followed your blog, I love it! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...