Monday 10 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 10

Hey Lovelies

Day 10 already! 14 days to go and Zofia isn't Christmassy.. maybe I should just give up trying now haha! I also cant seem to keep warm at home, I dont know why but we have the heating on for ages and I'm still shivering. All day its been looking like its going to snow, the sky's been so white! Today's been the typical Monday.. boring. I haven't dont anything yet again. There's never anything to do anyway! I caught up with Blogging today and planned a few posts, I also received Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the post so I just scheduled a post on that. I also noted down some ingredients needed for my Christmas Cooking, I dont know when to start baking all my goodies, I might start this week. Then, I can snap a few pics haha! Tomorrow - Mince Pie baking! Sorry this has been a boring Blogmas, now you all understand why I deleted my vlog channel! 

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...