Wednesday 5 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 4

Hey lovelies

So, another boring day! Like I said yesterday, I WILL be doing things soon, weekdays are always boring for me! I'm meant to be doing my schoolwork really and truthfully but I kinda 'forget' to do it so I just lounge about which is such a bad thing! I'm going to get back into the routine of walking the dog during the day or something tomorrow, just because I hate wasting all my days and outside is so pretty right now, I love Winter; even if it doesnt snow! But I feel like I'm not catching any of the scenery because I'm just staying in! So I might capture some of the wintery scenery at the park tomorrow and show you all, I'm definitely going to do something!
Today, I felt quite weird and ill, I started to feel okay about 6/7:00 which resulted in me playing the Sims 2 all afternoon aha! 
So yeah.. thats my day.. boring!

What did you all do today?
Hope you all had a good day!
Night-night xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...