Friday 14 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 13

Hey Lovelies

..Another day late Blogmas! I fell asleep at 8pm last night so I didn't manage to 'Blogmas'. I didn't really have an interesting day yesterday, but I wasn't in the whole day so that was a bonus! I quickly popped to Tesco and picked up some Flour, I made some Mince Pies, so that will be on next weeks #WhatIAteWednesday! I get up early everyday now, too; so I walked the dog around 10am when it was frosty and wintery! I took quite a few pictures too which was good, I normally forget to take a few pictures in Summer/Winter/Autumn.. this year I've remembered! Everywhere looked pretty yesterday, it looked like it snowed! Then when I got back I didn't do much and I was quite tired and I just happened to fall asleep at 8:00 haha! 
Sorry this Blogmas was boring! Hope your day yesterday was better, hope you're all having a good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...