Monday 17 December 2012

Glamour Joy Card | What Did I Buy With Mine?



The Body Shop | Chocomania Soap & Clementine Lipbalm | £2 

As any true Glamour reader would know, there's another freebie in this months magazine! I only started reading Glamour magazine last month with the Nails Inc freebie, but I really enjoyed reading the magazine too so I thought I would get this months edition too AND there was another freebie enclosed! I never really collect magazines but I'm glad I started collecting this one, for the freebies and for the magazine. I'm not sure if Glamour give away something every month, I don't think they do. 

When I saw this in this months edition, I was really excited to try it out. I never really shop at The Body Shop, or enter the store. I've always thought that it's quite pricey, but now as I've been in and had a look - its really not! 

In the middle of the store is a few baskets with body butters, shower gels, soaps etc.. I was drawn to this as its a little cheaper and something I could have spent my card with. On my card was £3.. I think every card has £3 on it - I can't see them giving £100 away! Unless 1 or 2 cards have £100 on, I don't think many will. 

So what did I buy? As you can see, I bought a soap & a lipbalm! I absolutely LOVE this lipbalm! The taste/smell is lovely.. so fresh&fruity. I really love the smell of clementine, I bought a shower gel earlier this year with the smell of Clementine in..mmm. Most lipbalms  have a plain taste - makes me avoid having a lipbalm collection because most are like 'Vaseline' which is tasteless, whereas the Body Shop ones come in all different scents like Strawberry, Guava etc.. I really like this, it's so smooth on the lips and I actually used it the other day to go out; I used it like a lipgloss and it was noticeable and just the right amount of lip product! The orange color is not noticeable but you could see a tint. It's quite shimmery but it's perfect for a coating of 'gloss'. I like to apply this overnight and in the morning its soaked in and leaves my lips nice and smooth for the perfect application of lipstick.. I really love it and I'm going to collect them all!
Moving on to the soap - this is just a Chocoholics dream! I'm not overly addicted to the scent of Chocolate or eating chocolate so I was unsure on buying this. They had other soaps there like Clementine, Lemon etc but I decided to get Chocolate because I thought it was quite unusual and different, something I could add to my bath box without having another one. I haven't used this yet, but its very overpowering and extremely Chocolate scented. I can't wait to use it and I think the smell will 'tone down' just a bit when its lathered into the skin. For the price I'm also going to collect these, I think they're so worth the price!

The Body Shop have proved me wrong! I need to shop there a lot more and I think their products are great quality and really worth buying -  I'm happy with my purchases! 

What do you like to buy from the Body shop?
Did you get a joy card?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...