Tuesday 18 December 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag!

-photo is courtesy of weheartit.com. Although I personally edited it, I can remove if it belongs to you-

Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
In the UK I don't think we celebrate Black Friday as much as the US. I know I don't anyway. So I just do it a week or two before Christmas. If I know the items won't be out of stock or discontinued, I just leave it until a week/ two weeks before.

If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I don't really watch Christmas movies so I don't really know.. sorry!

Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Oooh! Hard one! I really do like them both! Eve and the actual day are really different so I don't know the answer.. Christmas Eve as a child is the best, you're so excited for Santa! Whereas now as I'm 15 *16 on Boxing Day* it doesn't have that certain special factor.. I really enjoy Christmas Eve though, so I can't choose between the two! 

When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? 
Me&Dad decorate it, around December 1st. This year we put it up on December 2.

White lights or colored lights?
Both! We have two sets of colored lights on ours, though.

Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?
I choose a lot of presents, like a wishlist, and then Mum&Dad buy them and buy me surprises. I know where the presents get put when they're bought and I don't peek! I think it just ruins it.

Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa's Workshop?
At first my answer was Gingerbread House! But I thought of all the presents in Santa's workshop.. oooh:-( ..Santa's workshop!

Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
On Christmas Eve, me&Dad 'Track Santa' via NORAD.. I think its so cool and makes the day fun.. obviously I don't believe in Santa but it's cool! We also lay out snacks and watch the TV. The past few years we'd put the presents under the tree but this year we're not. We also get the Christmas Dinner veggies!

If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
*blank face*

What tops your tree?
A big, silver, glittery star! Cute;-)

Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?
I know the song and parts of it, but I can't list them! 

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No.. My area/street/town don't do that I don't think? Isn't it more of a religious type thing? I'm not really religious so I don't do it haha.

Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?
I'm a major christmas-counter-downer haha! I count down from around July/August/September.. awful.. It's great though, come on!;-)

What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?
I think every household has a certain tradition and certain things they eat! We have a roast dinner *I have Quorn meat* and we NEVER have Turkey! Mum&Dad have beef! We hang candy canes and chocolate money on the tree; we also have snacks for eve, day and boxing day like cheese on sticks & crackers etc.

How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you've grown older?
I think if you're the type of person that enjoys and looks forward to Christmas, then you keep the magic by getting excited every year. Even though you're not little anymore and looking forward to Santa, I still think you can keep the magic! What I do is, I ask for 'surprise' presents.. so I have a wishlist and other little bits.. that keeps the magic because you don't know what you're getting.. just like when Santa came!

I hope you enjoyed this tag, I enjoyed doing it! Comment below your response to the tag if you want AND/OR leave a video response and I'll check it out! I'm also uploading a video on Youtube of this tag shortly, so keep your eyes peeled!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...