Tuesday 25 December 2012

Blogmas | Christmas Eve

Hey lovelies

Today has been so busy! I'm so tired and so glad I'll be able to sleep tonight and wake up for Christmas Day instead of tossing and turning without sleep. I've had such a good day! I didn't sleep much last night, I slept 5-6 and tracked Santa from 6AM when it started! I used NORAD, not Google.. it's so cool.. aw haha. I tracked him all day non stop! I'm still tracking now! I made Mum&Dad some Christmas cards too and I put some handmade decorations on the tree. Then around 4 I went to the pub with Mum just to see everyone and say happy christmas! When I got home, we all had a few snacks laid out and watched the TV! I love Christmas Eve.. such a shame it's over now but I suppose 365 more days until we can see it again! I absolutely love Christmas and I've been really happy to share it all with you. I will be doing Blogmas tomorrow so you can expect a post on here if you're on your laptops! I'm going to keep this short and sweet and carry on eating my snacks and watching the rest of the TV! I'll still be tracking Santa and waiting until bedtime! I do hope you all have an amazing, brilliant, great, fantastic day and you all deserve it! I hope Santa brings you everything you want and I hope you all stay sober until at LEAST 2pm.. haha!
Sorry about the pictures, they were just quick ones! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...