Monday 17 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 17

Hey Lovelies

How are you all day?:)
I've had a good day today.. its been another day in but it hasn't been boring. Normally, when Mum isn't at work, the day goes by so slow and quite boring.. that isn't anything mean aimed at Mum - it just does! Whereas when Mum works, the day goes quite fast and I never seem to get bored.. haha.. strange! 
Today I lounged about, I done some blogging and I filmed two videos for YouTube. I couldn't be bothered to get properly ready today, so its good I had a tutorial to do! *up on Wednesday*.
 When Dad came home I walked the dog quickly and made some Almond & Chocolate muffins. Bit of a normal day, but atleast I did stuff!

Hope everyone had a good day..
1 week to go


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...