Wednesday 12 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 11.

Hey lovelies

Zzzz... such a tiring day! Been busy - I did something! ..Well, a lot actually! I got up expecting the day to be boring, but then Mum woke up and got ready and decided to go to Town and use my Body Shop Joy Card from Glamour magazine. I'm going to do a post on that tomorrow saying what I got etc, but today I'll just tell you what I did! I had £3 on mine, to be honest, I think everyone does.. I really and truthfully cant see them giving £100 away, free.. I was happy with my freebies though! Then we had a look around Primark, I've seen so many things I want, do Primark do a New Years Sale?! So many lovely things. I also took Mum to Lush and hinted at all the things I want;-) 
Today was so foggy & misty, I'm still waiting for snow! It was hard to see where I was going haha! When we got home, Dad came back and we walked the dog, I was freeeezing by this point, it got much colder at about 5/6! Then, me&Dad made some delish muffins! Mixed fruit & Cinnamon! A bit Christmassy? We were meant to make Mince Pies but we didn't have Plain Flour so we decided on the muffins! But as its What I Ate Wednesday tomorrow, I will be posting the recipe! *exclusive*. 
Now, its about 10:00pm and I'm soooooo tired! I really cant wait to get into bed and snooze! I've been awake since 5 - just because I fell asleep at 12 last night, and now I'll be asleep by 11/12 and be awake at the same time again.. I love a normal sleep pattern but getting up THAT early makes me so sleepy!!
(this was meant to be posted last night.. I fell asleep while writing the last line hahaha! sorry!) 


Has it been foggy where you are?!
Whos had snow?!:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...