Thursday 20 December 2012

Blogmas | Day 20

Hey Lovelies

Its been another boring day..zz.. Dad finishes work tomorrow which is a good thing, so I hope to do more things, I haven't realized how much of a boring person I am, until I started Blogmas! I was planning on doing Blogmas until the end of December, but now I'm really unsure.. Up to what you lot want!!
Today I just attempted to film more stuff for Youtube but my camera batteries were being pathetic and wouldn't let me film one.. I wish the camera I had let me charge it by the mains and not via batteries, its such a pain and batteries cost around £3 which personally, I hate because batteries are a waste of money! So that sorta failed so I caught up on TOWIE Essexmas! It was a good episode, I love Christmas editions of TV and I'm looking forward to the next few days! I also need to plan a few posts for the next few days too, I'm slacking a little bit ever since I started Blogmas, so I need to catch up a bit. I'm doing a 'Christmas Week' on Youtube but I don't really know whether to do Blog posts for the video's just like I did with Halloween Week. I might do a few tags on here, like I did with Youtube.. I just don't know what posts to do!
I also had a Curry for dinner, which will be on a Wednesday #WhatIAteWednesday recipie, I'm really enjoying doing them and have them planned for weeks ahead, which is great. 
Thats about it really, hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you all tomorrow!

5 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment your opinions/thoughts! I respond/read all of them!
Thanks for taking the time to read the post and make a comment, it means a lot!
Zofia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...